Monday, May 7, 2012

Life is overrated...

There will always be one of those moments when one of the characteristic principle your life was based on will be broken to pieces by someone superior to you. The shock and the pain you go through when this happens is immense and frankly overwhelming.

I had one of these moments recently. And trust me I haven't been able to recover from it.

The readers of my blog are very less in number, so I will not hesitate to post my personal details. (NO OFFENSE)

I'm awfully scared of talking to girls. This is because I'm a perfectionist. Every single word that comes out of my mouth is thought upon and scrutinized to such an extent that I'm barely able to speak to them.

With this prerequisite, I will tell you about the moment that shattered my world. If you have read previous articles you'll know that I'm bad at speaking on stage. This is where I was wrong. It's not just that I'm scared, I'm arrogant as hell on stage. This came as a kick in the butt to my already depressed mind-state. What's even worse is that I'm not just arrogant on stage, I'm arrogant even when talking to people. This came as a immense blow to my mind that I haven't been able to talk to my parents lately.

I always thought I was the humble and the charismatic person that people would love to talk to. Because the people I've had conversations with have always seemed happy. I bet I made a huge fool out of myself now.

Depressing...

2 comments:

  1. I too have a same problem, I don't know what is social life, I'm seeking solution for that from long time, even now, I thought to make one post in my blog on this problem that I'm facing, (especially that hesitations when talking to girls). If you find any solution please guide me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a same problem, I don't know what is social life, I'm seeking solution for that from long time, even now, I thought to make one post in my blog on this problem that I'm facing, (especially that hesitations when talking to girls). If you find any solution please guide me

    ReplyDelete