Saturday, December 1, 2012

Twilight - Thoughts

One of my friends regards Twilight as one of the best book series she's read. Whenever I read reviews on shopping or bookclub websites, there have been considerable number of extreme reviews.

To such an extent that the world of book readers can essentially be divided into lovers and haters. Either way they have drastic opinions. I love when people fight over creativity.

But that's not the focus of this article. I see a great marketing strategy behind Twilight books. I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but it has worked wonders.

Two of your friends read the book, one loves it, other hates it. Now you are intrigued. Then you read it. You'll either like it or hate it in accordance with your tastes. And then you become part of the chain reaction. This way the number of readers increases at a mind blowing rate.

Personally I love Twilight.

P.S. Dont judge me. I like Millenium trilogy as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment